Free weekly yoga classes for people living with traumatic brain injury.
- Improve balance
- Increase motor skills
- Improve cognitive function
- Grow energy
- Calm the brain
- Socialize, support and encourage each other
- All equipment and props are provided at the studio.
- Classes are free. Donations are welcome.
- All are welcome, including family members and caregivers.
- Poses are adapted for each student’s ability and experience.
- All classes are taught by certified yoga instructors who are living with brain injury.
- Class assistants on hand for those who need one-on-one attention. All assistants are certified yoga instructors.
- Signed registration forms and liability waivers required to participate. Download forms
For more information, please contact us.
Every Friday from 3:00 – 4:00 pm (PST).
Postponed until further notice.
Our program is one of the longest running yoga programs specifically for people with traumatic brain injury in Washington state.
This program is funded by donations.