You give us wings!
Imaginal Network can’t continue its work without donations like yours. Washington State recently cancelled its grant funding to brain injury support groups, which means we now rely entirely on donations to resource our work.
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Discover
Imaginal Network is still working toward applying for non-profit status to be able to process tax deductible donations directly. At this time, donations are not tax deductible.
Your donation helps us:
- Raise funds for the legal process to become an independent non-profit organization and make donations tax-deductible.
- Pay rent at facilities and for video equipment to host programs in-person and online (e.g. yoga program, support group).
- Paying our yoga instructors.
- Paying for supplies for support groups, crafts group, and other group sessions.
- Scholarships for people with brain injury who want to pursue a new career as a yoga instructor.
- Admin & legal fees to run our programs.
- Marketing support to build our website, social media channels, and print materials.