Our programs are created according to
- We support people in developing a vision for a life with meaning and purpose while living with a brain injury.
- We focus people’s current capabilities and help them discover what is possible from there.
- We provide opportunities for people to explore real possibilities for finding work and supporting themselves.
- We encourage people to take charge of their own growth and development.
- We foster relationships that support people in moving ahead; relationships are key to our work. We believe that people suffer when they cannot participate in the web of supportive human relationships.
- Our programs are inclusive; we welcome those who live with brain injury, those who support them and professionals working with brain injury.
Learn about our community network. →