Free yoga class for people living with traumatic brain injury.
- Improve balance
- Increase motor skills
- Improve cognitive function
- Grow energy
- Calm the brain
- Socialize, support and encourage each other
- Classes are free. Donations are welcome.
- All are welcome, including family members and caregivers.
- Poses are adapted for each student’s ability and experience.
- All classes are taught by certified yoga instructors who are living with brain injury.
- Signed registration forms and liability waivers required to participate.
Classes are held virtually online (using Zoom, a free software program). Please join our mailing list to receive information about attending this program.
Classes are held every Friday from 3:00 – 4:00 PM.